Tour around the all lake, starting from center to the aold part of the town, then to the city of Struga, visiting cave church, then to the border of Albania (that is on the middle of the lake), after that going St Naum, church of St Mother of god Zaum, bay of the bones, titos villa and back to the center. 80 km trip (price are from 330 euros till 350 euros per boat). In the price are included nonalcoholic drinks.
|Departure Time||Every day from 10:00am to 08:00pm|
|Tour km and time:||85 km – 6 hours|
Tour Around the Lake Ohrid is panoramic view of :
– Samuel’s Fortress was is coming from 10th centry
– Church of St. Sophia is one of the most important monuments of Macedonia, housing architecture and art from the Middle Ages.
– Down Sarai of ottoman empire
– Fisherman sattelment
– Saint John at Kaneo is a Macedonian Orthodox churchsituated on the cliff over Kaneo Beach overlooking Lake Ohrid in the city of Ohrid
– Struga situated in the south-western region of the Republic of Macedonia, lying on the shore of Lake Ohrid.
– Monastery Kalista 30 km from the town of Ohrid toward Albania. over an older 17th century church
– Radozda is situated on the western shore of the Ohrid Lake. It is 10 km (6.2 mi) south of the town Struga . visiting the cave church of st Archangel Mihail from the 14th century.
– Monastery of St Naum is an Eastern Orthodox monastery in the Republic of Macedonia, named after the medieval Saint Naum who founded it.