Tour of 1 hour is panoramic view of:
– Samuel’s Fortress was is coming from 10th centry
– Church of St. Sophia is one of the most important monuments of Macedonia, housing architecture and art from the Middle Ages.
– Down Sarai of ottoman empire
– Fisherman sattelment
– Saint John at Kaneo is a Macedonian Orthodox churchsituated on the cliff over Kaneo Beach overlooking Lake Ohrid in the city of Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
– Titos villa is a complex of state villas in Ohrid, Macedonia. The villa complex includes the villa of the president of Macedonia, the villa of the prime minister, and the villa of the ministry of police and several villas of public administration.