Tour od 6 hours starting form 10:30 and finish at 4:30
in this tour you can see
– Samuel’s Fortress was is coming from 10th centry
– Church of St. Sophia is one of the most important monuments of Macedonia, housing architecture and art from the Middle Ages.
– Down Sarai of ottoman empire
– Fisherman sattelment
– Saint John at Kaneo is a Macedonian Orthodox churchsituated on the cliff over Kaneo Beach overlooking Lake Ohrid in the city of Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
– Titos villa is a complex of state villas in Ohrid, Macedonia. The villa complex includes the villa of the president of Macedonia, the villa of the prime minister, and the villa of the ministry of police and several villas of public administration.
– Bay of bones where you can have 1 hour stop to see the entire complex which have a base for underwater archeology and development of underwater tourism.
– Panoramic view of the fisherman village Trpejca
– The church of Holy Mother Zahumska (Saint Zaum) you will have 30min free stop.
– Monastery of St Naum is an Eastern Orthodox monastery in the Republic of Macedonia, named after the medieval Saint Naum who founded it. It is situated along Lake Ohrid, 29 kilometres (18 mi) south of the city of Ohrid.