Tour Around the Lake Ohrid is panoramic view of :
– Samuel’s Fortress was is coming from 10th centry
– Church of St. Sophia is one of the most important monuments of Macedonia, housing architecture and art from the Middle Ages.
– Down Sarai of ottoman empire
– Fisherman sattelment
– Saint John at Kaneo is a Macedonian Orthodox churchsituated on the cliff over Kaneo Beach overlooking Lake Ohrid in the city of Ohrid
– Struga situated in the south-western region of the Republic of Macedonia, lying on the shore of Lake Ohrid.
– Monastery Kalista 30 km from the town of Ohrid toward Albania. over an older 17th century church
– Radozda is situated on the western shore of the Ohrid Lake. It is 10 km (6.2 mi) south of the town Struga . visiting the cave church of st Archangel Mihail from the 14th century.